Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 141 - A Rather Uneventful Day

Hello all. Day 141 has been really uneventful. The work towards finals continues, so that's what I've been concentrating on. I'm feeling food though. :)

My jaw feels fine today, though I did notice the cold bothered my face more than usual today. I hope it's not going to become a constant thing to deal with during cold weather. Winter will set in soon enough and let me know.

Sorry for the short post, but an uneventful day means nothing to write about. Be well, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nora, I'm just wondering if you feel a big difference in your tmj post surgery? I feel like everyday has become a struggle with the tmj pain and I'm hoping that after surgery it will improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terra,
    SInce my surgery the TMJ pain and constant urge to click/crunch have gone away entirely. Once in a while my jaw will still click or crack, but it's usually due to settling or relaxing of my muscles, and is never intentional. I was scare that surgery, not actually being on the joint, wouldn't help, but it has immensely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo good to hear. I feel like I'm constantly cracking my jaw and I hear all sorts of noises when I open it. Good to know theres hope that this will go away post surgery.

    ReplyDelete