Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 140 - Being Studious

Good evening to all of you on day 140. It was a rainy day marked with the continuation of finals week work. Despite having some form of work to do every day, it is far better than delaying all of it for the last minute and stressing out. I think there's only one week left for my semester. Wow, how did that happen?

Speaking of not many days left, the time is going by quickly until my revision surgery comes. It's less than a month away now. That's a bit surreal to me still, having more surgery. I'm just thankful that it is nothing major or requiring long recovery again.

My jaw was just fine today, though the school work meant that I neglected my jaw excercises. I'm usually very good with doing them every day, and I hope that I don't miss them too often during finals week. After all it's not long before I go without therapy for more than a month, and it would be good to get into the habit of doing my exercises regularly.

I hope you are all well, and those of you in the final exam boat with me, I wish you the best of luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment