Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 10 - Nothing

One word to describe today? Uneventful. Though I suppose no news is good news in this case.

Last night, on the other hand, was dreadful. My face was so sore and there was tremendous pressure, no matter what I did to relieve it. Refusing to give in to the pain killers, while best for my sanity, may not have been my wisest choice last night. The good news is that upon waking all was well again.

Other than that I've not much to report. Sorry for the unsatisfying post. I hope the rest of you are doing well :)



5 comments:

  1. Wow you look fantastic. Amazing how the healing is all coming together. All of your annoying symptoms seem normal and all to familiar. The phantom itching is the worst!! It all gets better, in time. Glad to see that your doing so well.. hang in there!!

    Tresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tresa. I really was not as prepared for this as I had thought. It is getting easier to deal with though. How you and all the others made it to the end I have no clue. You are so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nora! I know you and I have talked before but you must not had a blog yet when I looked for it. I am just finally stumbling across your blog now! Wish I had 2 weeks ago so I could have thrown you messages of support during your surgery! I am now officially following your blog.

    Anyway, OMG, you look FABULOUS! You looked really cute and friendly before but now you look BEAUTIFUL! I hope you are thrilled!

    Take it easy, you deserve to rest and take care of yourself over the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nora, you look fabulous seriously I cannot even tell you just had surgery! You're so lovely!!

    Thinking of you during your recovery!

    tara
    p.s. I am jealous of where you live!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BraceFaced, thanks and welcome to my blog! I hope you find it helpful :)

    Tara, thank you for your kindness and compliments on my home. I'm rather fond of it myself :)

    ReplyDelete