Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 8 - Neutrality

There honestly isn't much to report today so this is going to be a shorter post than usual.

My nerves are buzzing right now, it actually feels kinda weird. Like pins and needles, but warmer and less tight. It's actually kind of relaxing. Hahaha

The only physical pain is from the blisters on my heels. As for my face, last night was the first night since monday that I've needed to use motrin. I was achy and just couldn't get comfortable, but the motrin worked its magic and let me sleep pain free. When I woke up there was no pain, and my day continued as usual.

My skin is recovering slowly. It's still really dry and I've quite a few blemishes from where my chin was taped. It's bothersome, but it isn't causing any discomfort.

To be honest my only complaint is that I'm very tired today. I'm not sure why, but there you are.

And I can use a straw now! I noticed last night that I was able to make a seal around the straw and use it sort of like a normal human being :)

Here are some pictures. I think I'm going to try and change up the background when I can for some variety.



1 comment:

  1. Nora, you look better each day! You're over the week hump. :-) Thanks for keeping us posted!

    ReplyDelete