Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday Fun and a Small Update

So this past Wednesday was my birthday. I had a blast. Spending time with my family was all I wanted, and that's what I got...and some really cool gifts and cake, too! Check out my sister's blog for some fun birthday pictures!
http://zoegabrielle90.blogspot.com/2011/07/celebrate-life.html

As for my jaw surgery it's clearly not happening before June is out since it's already July. We have however contacted Dr A to ask him to put me on the schedule for surgery, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it happens within the next two weeks.

My sister just got an awesome new camera so I'll be posting my "before" shots sometime in the next two days. Hope all of you in jaw blog land are doing well!

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your upcoming surgery date! (Who knows...we might end up having it on the same day??)

    Can't wait to see your before pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cece, I think we may be closer in our surgery dates than we'd originally thought. It'll be good to have another person going through pretty much the same thing as me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, too. I'm super excited/anxious to get the ball rolling. And thanks! I think my sister is pretty awesome. She tells me she thinks I'm cool, but really she's the cool one in the family lol. We don't always get along (but what siblings do?), but we definitely have a special bond.

    A longboard is similar to a skateboard but not quite the same. Longboards are for cruising and downhill riding, while skateboards are more for tricks and stunts. Longboards are also longer (lol duh) and they have wider trucks and larger wheels, making them more stable. Check it out sometime - it's loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete