Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Metal Mouth?! Again?!

So I know I just updated a few hours ago, but I got all mushy and showed my mother the blog. It was good to have her see it and support my choice to share my journey with other people. And when she saw my questions and concerns she didn't shy away or act like "well this is your own choice..." No, she actually answered some of them for me. The most shocking being the answer to my braces question.

In my questions and concerns post I had mentioned a concern regarding braces in the future. Would I still be able to get them? Not only will I be able to, I'll be required to. I don't know whether to be bummed or excited. After all, this would make it my third time having braces, and this time I'm in college. The good news is braces never bothered me in the least. I actually thought they were kinda cool and would look forward to orthodontist appointments when I could change the color of the ties. Plus, having braces again will make my smile truly perfect. My upper teeth have shifted a bit and there are gaps between some of my teeth where they migrated to try to fill space left from an extraction. Add re-aligned teeth to my post-op bite and profile and I'll be smiling, chewing and turning heads with the best of 'em! So this update isn't so much about something that worries me, but more of a "Heh! That's interesting..."

No comments:

Post a Comment